CELEBRATION REAL ESTATE
Disney CEO Michael Eisner took an interest in the development of the town of Celebration, encouraging the executives at Disney Development Company to "make history" and create a town worthy of the Disney brand.
Executives collaborated extensively with leaders in education, health and technology as well as planners and architects to create the vision and operating policies for the town.
Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, sometimes known as Kissimmee, Florida. This is due to the city's being unincorporated, as Celebration is not a subdivision and is still considered an unincorporated town.
Residential development occurred in the summer of 1996 with Celebration Village, West Village and Lake Evalyn with a total of approximately 500 home sites, including 76 townhomes, and nearly 700 condominiums.
The second phase of residential development was North Village, with over 300 homes sites and 300 condominiums, followed by South Village with 600 home sites and townhomes and nearly 500 condominiums.
Phase four was East Village and Aquila Reserve with a combined 500 homes and townhomes and 70 condominiums. Artisan Park is a 160-acre village built by St. Joe Company and contains more than 600 homes and condominiums. The architecture blends traditional, Southeastern exteriors with floor plans and interiors that are designed for modern lifestyles and tastes.
- Residential offerings include single family terrace, bungalow, garden, cottage, village, manor and estate homes along with townhomes and condominiums.
- Residents enjoy 5 large recreational areas with multiple amenities, a Community Center, over 40 neighborhood parks and more than 26 miles of walking trails.
- Commercial areas include Downtown Celebration and Water Tower Shoppes with multiple restaurants and shops. Within the Community's boundaries residents benefit from schools, Osceola County Fire Station, office complexes, a boutique hotel, gas station, churches and Celebration Health Hospital and Fitness Centre.
- A mix of Classical, Colonial, French, Coastal, Mediterranean, and Victorian exteriors with modern floor plans. Most homes have front porches and access to rear garages via a service alley.
- Celebration has approximately 9,000 residents and 4,060 homes and condos.
- All major highways and surrounding activities are easily accessed.
Please contact us for more information on homes for sale in Celebration FL, or any Resale home, in the Disney area of Orlando.
Browse thousands of resale homes for sale in Florida's statewide 'Multiple Listing Service' - if you see a home you like, you can click on our email in the top right corner and email us the property for more information on it.
If you would prefer to let us search for your ideal Florida home, please let us know your price range, desired location and property details by using our simple contact form and we will email you a selection of homes that fit your search criteria.
With so many homes to choose from the MLS can be a bit overwhelming. To help a little in your starting searches the main areas popular with short-term rental homes (homes that can be rented out by the week to vacationers) are located in Lake, Osceola or Polk county, namely (but not limited to);
Please bear in mind that the 'MLS' system does not include 'off-plan' or new home developments.
Property of the Month!
Hot Property! every month BHG features a resale property that is particularly noteworthy. Please click on read more to see more information on the home.
Over 10,000 subscribers already receive our newsletters. Signup is easy and you'll receive the latest property and vacation news.
Please note financing is only available for clients who purchase the property using our real estate services and who do not have any existing USA loans.
Are you sending money to and from Florida. If you are buying a property abroad or transferring money overseas...